Services centered around RHIOnet, a secure, Web-based, administrative companion to traditional clinical transactions for HIEs that provides online, real-time administrative transactions between providers, clinics, hospitals and both local and national payers.
- Located in Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Part of Hospital Services Corporation
- In operation since 1999
- Increased system scalability
- Addition of IT resources
- Significant customer growth
- Increased productivity
Design and development of a real-time patient consent interface and the addition of a two factor community authentication portal utilizing RHIOnet.
- Located in Buffalo, New York
- Not-for-profit RHIO
- Includes administrative transaction network WNYHealtheNet
- Increased customization capability
- Enhanced project management
- Reduced costs
- Improved delivery of accurate and timely healthcare data
Creation of a multi-media Website and Java Web Start application along with an e-learning capability for the company’s clients.
- Located in Vernon Hills, Illinois
- Founded by Barry Seiller, MD
- Offers innovative Vizual Edge Performance Trainer® program
- Enhanced management of program data
- Web-based functionality
- Positive user feedback
Customizable return merchandise authorization solution developed from the ground up to provide real-time tracking of projects and inventory.
- Located in Downers Grove, IL (suburb of Chicago)
- Established in 1994
- Privately-owned corporation
- Provider of multi-vendor, component level repairs for a wide range of
- Point of Sale (POS), visual display, computer and industrial products
- Real-time inventory tracking
- Increased productivity and improved workflow
- Online inventory preview for prospective customers
- Increased customer satisfaction